Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Electronic Residency Application Service(ERAS): TIME FOR CHANGE

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:06 PM
To:


Dear ERAS Applicant,


As you know, the NRMP and ERAS have been experiencing technical difficulties
which adversely affected the delivery of our services today. .. 
The above is the response to telephone complaint following repeated frustrations trying to log in for the "scramble ". I had changed networks 4 times under the impression it was a network issue or problems with my computers but nothing worked for an extremely time -sensitive process -ERAS Scramble! I tried several times to reach ERAS on phone and but nothing worked! It was not until about 3 hours later that ERAS emailed me a list of programs!
I truly believe the ERAS process is due for CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment